This is completely self-indulgent. To everyone who goes shopping and tries things on I wish to say:
a. THE FITTING ROOM IS NOT YOUR BEDROOM! Therefore, it is not ok to ball up the jeans you just tried on and throw them on the floor in a giant pile!!!! There are hooks, hangers, a shelf, and a bench in our fitting rooms. Why do you feel an incessant need to pile up clothes that are clean and will, after being discarded by you so carelessly, belong to someone else.
b. I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER! Yes, I do get paid to clean up the fitting rooms and make the store look nice--among other things--but that doesn't mean you can be a slob. I didn't bring you into this world with the obligation to clean up after you. Speaking of your mother, I'd like to meet her. I hope to heaven she didn't raise you to think it is ok to throw everything on the floor in you bedroom and that it would be magically cleaned up. I would put money on the fact that she never told you it is ok to throw clothes all over the floor in a store.
c. STOP WAVING YOUR PROM DRESSES IN MY FACE. Ok this is a silly one. I just wish I could go to a formal right now. I hated getting dressed up for them in high school. I had a great time, but the atmosphere wasn't always the best. I looked forward to going to one here at BYU, but after a lot of long stories and prior engagements I've never been to one here either. I'm jealous, not angry. Seriously though, I did get hit in the face with a giant garment bag the other day so let's keep the dresses tucked safely inside the vehicle at all times. Enjoy the ride.
You're absolutely right.
ReplyDeleteI did once. Have you seen my room?
ReplyDeleteThrowing jeans on the floor is super fun at Savers and D.I.
ReplyDelete