"Remember, nightmares are not real and they cannot hurt you. Dreaming about something scary does not mean it will happen in real life. And it doesn't mean you're a bad person who wants to do mean or scary things. Everyone has nightmares now and then.
You aren't a baby if you feel afraid after a nightmare. If you need to snuggle with a parent or even a sister or brother, that's all right. Sometimes just talking to a parent or grabbing a quick hug may be all you need.
Nightmares may be scary for a little bit, but now you know what to do. Sweet dreams!"
ANYBODY WANNA SNUGGLE? (Doctor's orders)
I was going to bed. But you know I can't sleep soundly unless I have had a good reading. So I read some Lord Byron poetry, some Neal A. Maxwell, and I am almost finished with Confucius' Analects.
ReplyDeletePICK ME! PICK ME!
ReplyDeleteIf it's strictly for medical purposes...
ReplyDeleteso many offers, how's a girl to choose?
ReplyDelete